Trian Fund Management
280 Park Ave.
New York, NY 10017
Founders: Nelson Peltz, Peter May and Ed Garden
Trian Fund Management is a multi-billion dollar alternative investment management firm, founded in November 2005 by its Principals Nelson Peltz, Peter May and Ed Garden. Trian Partners employs a focused investment strategy that leverages off of the Principals’ decades of operating experience of successfully working with management teams and boards of directors to fix and build businesses in a broad range of industries.
Key Contact: Nelson Peltz, Co-Founder & CEO
Geographic Focus: United States and Canada
Notable Activist Investments:
- General Electric Company (NYSE: GE)
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours & Company (NYSE: DD)
- PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP)
- Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ)
- Ingersoll-Rand PLC (NYSE: IR)